ABOUTBIOSEEN ONFAVORITESCONTACT

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Always Summer

I am back from a most beautiful and relaxing trip in the mountains of Colorado! I would like to first apologize for my lack of inspiring content- family time and other activities (hiking, train to Pike's Peak, shopping, white water rafting, eating, photo session with wolves, pool lounging, more shopping & more eating) took up much more of my time than expected and left me rather exhausted by the end of the day. Second, everyone must stay at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs at some point in their life. It is a luxurious and beautiful place situated in the mountains, a combination I highly agree with. Third, it's officially the first day of summer! I hope you've been living it up and attempting to keep cool!



3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!