ABOUTBIOSEEN ONFAVORITESCONTACT

Monday, June 11, 2012

Announcement!

Hello friends! I have a most exciting announcement today- The Corner Apartment is on Tumblr! You probably did not notice the subtle button switch on the side bar- I took off the Etsy button (not sure why I had that, I don't even sell anything) and replaced it with a Tumblr button about a week ago. I've been reblogging pretty pictures ever since.



I'm still new to it, trying to get a feel of it all, but feel free to head on over and check it out. Mostly, it will be a more focused version of my Pinterest page based on my vision for The Corner Apartment. It will have all sorts of pretty pictures from shoots- editorials and the like, inspirational sayings, home decor (a ton of this at the moment- apartment idea!) and vignettes, and outfit ideas. I hope you enjoy it! It sure is fun to scroll continuously through such beautiful images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!