ABOUTBIOSEEN ONFAVORITESCONTACT

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Few Changes...

Happy weekend to everyone! I have been rather full of thoughts and ideas for The Corner Apartment as of late, and have decided to do a little bit of content remodeling. A while ago I came up with all these great ideas (or so I thought) for features to do, but I for some reason haven't been able to be very consistent in churning out ideas and posts (a less emotional way of saying "my heart isn't in it"). I did a bit of very minor soul searching, and decided that I'm going to hone my focuses a bit.

First, I am going to have more written content on The Corner Apartment. Don't worry, there will still be plenty of pretty images, but I am studying journalism, and do enjoy writing.

Second, I am cutting down a bit on the fashion posts. I did not start out to be a fashion blogger, and while I do love clothes, shopping, and curating outfits, fashion is so unbelievably well-covered online and in magazines and I don't want to simply be a reiteration of sorts.

Third, I am going to focus much more on culture, art, and history. I know what you may be thinking, that you may reconsider your following of The Corner Apartment, but please do not worry. I am a twenty-year-old college sorority girl who loves pink and Keeping Up With the Kardashains. I promise I will not bore you, but instead enlighten you on some interesting subjects and connect them with the modern world (read: probably clothes).

All of that being said, I have created a simple schedule of sorts for you to look at and see what all I have planned. I am very excited for these changes and think that the content will be much more interesting and fulfilling. Let me know what you think!


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these ideas, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!