ABOUTBIOSEEN ONFAVORITESCONTACT

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Perfect Little Spaces

As stated before, I have a rather serious case of the interior decorating bug. I'm still somewhat obsessively collecting ideas, although most of them are either out of my college student budget or simply not feasible for your average apartment (so many restrictions!). Yet vignettes are always feasible, at least in most instances. I'm hoping for at least three empty spaces around my room, bathroom, living room, and kitchen next year to create a pretty little placement. Here are some of my favorites.




katiearmour:


thedecorista:

white on white on white and lucite

thedecorista:

i LOVE everything about this room… neon glass + gold piggy







1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10//11//12//13

1 comment:

  1. I love the purfume bottles on the tables.
    kinda a great idea
    spray your favorite one on before walking out the door.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!