ABOUTBIOSEEN ONFAVORITESCONTACT

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bijouterie

I'm not sure whether I should be proud or slightly embarrassed at how rapidly my jewelry, namely necklace, collection has grown within the past couple of months. The few hooks that they are hanging on are nearly about to come out of the wall, not to mention it's a jumbled mess of tangles. As much as I would love to have an elaborate chest with drawers and drawers to fill my precious jewels, it's not so plausible for me at this point in my life. So, I did a bit of research and found these lovely ideas to organize my little collection for my apartment next year!

Option No. 1: Pretty Trays
This darling display can be compiled with finds from the thrift store, bed and bath store, and a number of other places. Be daring- go for an eclectic mismatched set to give a special pop for your dresser.


Option No. 2: Hanging Frames
Grab an old frame, paint, and burlap to throw together this repurposed showcase display.


Option No. 3: Small Bowls
Just like the trays, these little accents can be found almost anywhere. Small bowls, teacups, saucers, almost anything will work. This display is perfect for an unused drawer or empty dresser space.


Option No. 4: Clipboard Display
You can really get creative here. Cover the clipboards with fabric, burlap, or paper to tailor it to your taste and decor!


Option No. 5: Wall Display
If your jewelry is pretty enough to be its own work of art, this and showy display is perfect- and not to mention super easy to do. Nails, anyone?


Option No. 6: Jewelry Tree
This display is almost a piece of art in itself. The tree pictured is from Anthropologie, but Etsy has a wide variety for sale from individual sellers.

Photo sources: 1//2//3//4//5//6

4 comments:

  1. I love these displays! I recently made a wall frame thing (can't describe it) lots of mismatched frames - need to post about it soon actually!

    http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be proud ;)
    I really like the repurposed frame idea!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i have a tree!! it's a great way to hang necklaces and stuff!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!