ABOUTBIOSEEN ONFAVORITESCONTACT

Monday, January 23, 2012

Raindrops on Roses

Where I am, it's been raining on and off for about two weeks. Miserable to walk to class in, to say the least. I'm always very negative about the rain, especially during a fifteen minute walk, but thanks to my new glossy Hunter rainboots I got for Christmas, I almost look forward to it! Here's some cheery inspiration to bring you out of the rainy day blues.

image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via
image from Pinterest via

4 comments:

  1. I need to get some rain boots!! I love the rain, while I'm inside that is. lol stay dry!!

    -kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting on my blog! I actually love rainy days. Although lots of them in a row gets old. We have snow and no rain in chicago for many months so I look forward to spring storms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you can turn those rainy days into happy days with your hunter boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink Hunters! I love a good rainy day every now and then, but HATED it in college because it means you have to walk all over the place in it! My idea of a good rainy day is to curl up with a blanket and a good book! Thanks for stopping by my blog--can't wait to read more of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!